Tuesday 16 November 2010

the stupid medicines


The stupid medicines are changing my life, it changes my mood and change my whole behavior . I know that It does not change me completely and its duty is to control the bad sickness . but I hate the effect of the sleeping bells, I hate that I sleep for very long hours like babies, I feel that I am losing my days , I also hate the controlled mood, I love being free and passionate about everything , but with the severe mood swings I start being depressed or manic , my aggressiveness is quite obvious . I was complaining to friends that the medicines are harming me by changing my mood and by adding extra kilos to my weight, the whole issue of body image is an extra burden on me, I hate being this fat, I can not be OK with all the extra kilos, every time I weigh myself I feel worse with every extra kilo and thanks to my laziness  and my massive appetite.
I know that I need medicines but I need to feel that it is me who control everything not a tiny bill .

No comments:

Post a Comment