Thursday 4 November 2010

my great freinds


I feel I am blessed, I have great friends, they share with me my good times and bad times. My best friend M.Z saw the lowest points, in 2008 I was really sick I was admitted to mental hospital and she was there for me, M.Z is my coworker as well, she suffered with me, I wrote very rude emails to our partners and she handled it on behave of me, I called almost everyone and cursed them all and she handled it, she was the only person that I did not curse when I was sick. She is my real psychiatrist, she anticipates my episodes, she takes me to the Doctor, she pushes me to take my medicines and she punishes me if I used my illness to justify my laziness, she believes in me and she helps more that what her capacities allow her.
Another friend is my second safety net K.S, she is physiologist by career, she is the one how decided that I should be hospitalized in 2008 and she stood for her decision although others thought that she is jeopardizing my future . I am was dealing with her like Tom deals with Jerry, I always gave her hard times, but she never gave up, she was always there, helping and caring, she is the one who saw the future and dealt with the unseen , thanks to her knowledge that took me to the identification of my illness and started with me fighting it, K.S is my sweet support, she is not strict as M.Z, she understands all my stupid mental games and she never believes my lies .
Finally I want to tell you about B.M, he is my best male friend, I always felt safe and comfortable with him, he was the one who suffered the most in 2008, he was not allowed to see me or call my family to check on me, my mum would have killed him if he called, so he was scared and uninformed . and he had hard times fighting against my vicious Doctor, whom I will talk about later on, B.M knew that this doctor is abusing me and he spoke with the rest of my friends gang but my mum was so weak to change her mind and trust a new doctor. B.M is the real brother and the only brother that I ever had, I do not care for the ones who have the same last name like me.
I have more great friends to talk about, many showed me love, support and solidarity, If I  have a stupid family, Allah gave me a very good support net, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment